torsdag, mai 25, 2006

To get back links into your blog or site

I often get asked my opinion on what the number one way to get back links to your blog or website is. I reply by telling them that the best way is to use different methods. I know this is a bit of a cop-out. People tell me, "But which one should I start with?" "What method should I use if I only have time for one?"I'm going to go into detail about what I would use if I could only use one method and needed the best results possible. I'll then give you tips on using this strategy to the greatest effect.So what's my number one way to generate a ton of back links?Article SubmissionSo why is it article submission with all the software out there? There are many reasons and here they are:

1) Some software maybe able to get more back links faster but if I chose one this would be it because it will last a long time. This is something that has worked for years and will continue to work. Your back links will also stay active a long time.

2) It's good for both short term and long term results. Your articles will be indexed quickly giving back links with 24-48 hours and they will have a viral effect building over time.

3) It's ethical. This method it great for everyone because some people don't want to use software that may upset other people and that's fine. This method will not get anyone mad with you.

4) You can outsource the hard part. The worst part about submitting articles is writing them. You can outsource article writing for anywhere as low as three bucks per article and defiantly no more than $5 per article making your life a lot easier.Now you know that this is the method you should be starting to use today, let's talk about the techniques to use in order to get the best results:
A) An article only needs to be 300 – 400 words. If you write an article of 600 words split it into two parts as this will then get you extra back links with the directories.
B) Make sure you use your keywords in your anchor text. This is very important to get targeted traffic from search engines.
C) Use at least two links in each article. Some directories only allow two links but most will allow three or more. If you're linking to just one blog or site use two links with different anchor text. You could also link to two different sites or blogs using one article.
D) You can change words and parts of an article to make it into many articles. I use this strategy myself and when outsourcing article writing. The article has the same information but said a little different. This will give you more articles to submit and can also get you lower prices on outsourcing because there research has already been done.
E) Create spare general blogs and place the articles on those blogs. I have quite a few spare blogs I use just to get quick back links.
Set blogs up today and interlink them all.
Get them indexed and then you can get quick back links to a new blog or site within 48 hours.Now you have this advice you should be able to start writing or outsourcing articles and then submitting them to the main directories already discussed and even more using software.

You could also you Article Assistance like me to get them on many websites.
For more information on Article Assistance please click below.http://www.articleassistance.com/ Thanks for readingRobPS.
If you have any questions that could be answered by a report or newsletter please email me as I would love to hear from you.Thank you for reading this email,from United Kingdom

------------------------------------------

Here is another one:

My advice is to create incoming links that point to the internal pages of your web site.
Here is an article on how to build incoming links: http://webrankingconsultants.com/seo-tu … -site.html

Ingen kommentarer: