søndag, februar 08, 2009

UPC :)

Thanks a lot, Eva for good advices :)

Still I have problems to understand what I have to do to get my old compuped database into a new compuped software.

I see I have to convert my old data to import it into the new software, but Csv text Microsoft files ... Only the words make my head stand still :P

Well I guess I will never get too old to learn about new things !

I have used UPC to try to understand a little bit, and here is what I have done.
You can click the pictures to enlarge them.














I have 72339 entries in my compuped, but here I get 68371, as you will see from the last picture. I do not know where the problem is ?

Then I will buy the new software, and transfer from UPC to the new one.. Data is not always easy to understand, but it is a challenge :) :)
Will try to make it over once more..

Ingen kommentarer: